Total Pageviews

Friday, October 15, 2010

My Favorite Songs Top List! / Favori Şarkı Listem!

The song that makes me smile:
Ain't No Mountain High Enough
The song I love to sing:
Against All Odds
The song makes me feel powerful:
Bon Jovi-It's My Life
I want to learn how to sing:
Guns'n Roses-Don't Cry
If I could only show my love with a song that would be:
1.When Will I See You Again?
2.Gary Moore-Falling in Love With You
3.Ain't No Mountain High Enough
4.Metallica-Nothing Else Matters
5.Greeeen-Ai No Uta
6.Bon Jovi's beautiful songs(I love all of them-can't choose haha!)

The song describes me well:
1.Bon Jovi-It's My life
2.Savage Garden-The Animal Song
3.Savage Garden-Crush and Burn
4.Foo Fighters-Learn to Fly
5.Enigma-Return to Innocence
6.Kill Bill Soundtrack-The Lonely Shepherd
7.Kill Bill Soundtrack-Don't let me be Misunderstood
8.Guns'n Roses-Don't Cry

For Meditation:
1.The Last Samurai Soundtrack
2.Kitaro-Buddha Bar IV -Tibet
3.Kitaro-Heaven and Earth(My favorite one)
4.Zen Garden-?
(I'm adding the last one's video here ^^)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR3dM-GlZK8&p=8FC409C6B26BA7F9&playnext=1&index=2
Please listen this perfect song!They have awesome songs!Here it is Pucaramanta!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVAnKuDXD3k&feature=related

No comments: