Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Dog's Love/Bir Köpeğin Sevgisi


(The dog in the picture is just an example,looks like my friend.)EN

I remember when I was a little child,I had a great friend.He was a player,loyal and a cute friend of mine.I met him when we went to our summerhouse.He was alone,his owners weren't there so I took care of him till they came there.They were not happy from that situation as my friend were loyal to me more than to them.When everybody was chilling near pool and going out to the beach I spent my time with him.We played and we spent good time.He showed me animals could love you more than a human.He was a cute puppy when we met and I gave all of my love to him as he did.We became friends as in the movie of "Leslie"...Time passed so quickly and I had to leave.
In the following years I didn't see him as his owners moved out.I grew up and time passed quickly again.
One day a miracle happened,the owners came back with him!I asked what happened to him and they got really surprised by my question.The owner said that he was in front of me.There were many dogs playing on the ground at that time but I saw him.I got dissapointed as he grew up and became a dangerous dog.Because I wanted to find him as in my memories.The owner said to me don't get near to him,he is agressive and dangerous.I said no!
He was sitting and looking around when he saw me.I was afraid to go near him because I thought he won't remember me.A miracle happened and he remembered me after all of this time!The agressive dog went away and my cute puppy came back!He ran to me and I could read his happiness from his eyes.Who is agressive?My cute puppy and I played a lot again and we were really happy to meet again.Now as we sold our house I don't know what happened to him but at least I know he is in a farm,playing around and he knows that there is a human remembers him.Friendship of a dog...Friendship of an animal...Even they are dangerous or agressive won't forget you,when you care them...When you love them as a part of you.Take care of your animal,take care of the pets outside!At least you can share your sandwich or give them some water!They won't forget your face!

No comments: