Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

Thinking...

Our lives are so easy for the past lives.I mean communication,fast foods,transportation and etc.I sometimes wish that lived in the past.I know there were wars and sicknesses but the world was more green,beautiful,people were enjoying getting around together so on...Nothing on earth gives me the happiness of harvesting the veggies or fruits you planted,fresh air,sea view...Yes,there are many happiness but I mean where all these things have gone?Living in a city,with crowd,traffic jam...oh,I think I want to live in a semi quite rural place.Because we can't understand our missios well,as long as we're busy with these.Have you figured out there are not much writers such as Dostoyevski,Tolstoy?Have you figured out there are no Nietsche,Descartes anymore?I don't know we forget about the EARTH as we're really concerned with our lives.Don't you wonder what we lost?You know what is it?Patience and respect.

No comments: