Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2011

I let Him Go/Look to Writer Spirit Blog for more!

Let Him Go
I had a chance of my lifetime
I let him go
I'm not regretful
Because I had to let him go

I let him go to a better one
She can play music fine
So I can only whine
Soon I let him go

I don't want to love anymore
I'm afraid to show
How it begins and ends
Ruins my temple of love

I let him go to a better one
She can cook like a chief
So I didn't wait a second
I knew that I had to let him go

She can write better love messages
She's a brave one
I'm so shy to show my feelings
So I let him go to her arms

I can not teach him to love
She teaches so well
Her life is excellent and mine is just like a hell
So I had to let him go to heaven

My hair is curly
Her hair is lovely
I'm out of being thin
She's a little bit thin ofcourse she will win!
So I let my heart break down as I let him go

I let him go to a lovely person
He can chat more about his hobbies
She can watch football with him
I can't handle even only one scene
So I let him sail away

No comments: