Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2011

I hate when...

I hate when
you think you're the centre of the universe
you're the most courageous and smart person living on earth
you don't respect others' idea
you discriminate people
you abuse your wife,darling
you cheat
you give negative energy
you brag
you think you are always right
you lie
you waste
you're hazardous to nature
you hit a woman
you are a racist
you are religious and don't respect other religions
you say "loser" to someone
you gossip to death
you try to steal someone's bf/gf
you ask me when I'm gonna get married
you ask me when I'm gonna have a bf
you ask me when I'm gonna get graduated
you say I deserve better but you do the worst
I can't write what I want
I can't say my opinion freely because of you're identity
...

No comments: